FUCKING AGGRON FUCKING AGGRON

I will get a aggron!
I think you could even convince a wild metapod is the best pokémon.

Fish Puncher! Fish Puncher!

FATALITY

All is well when it ends well.
I really enjoyed the classical style of the animation, the only things that you could have done better, I think, would be to avoid the repeating the scenes too much (like the punches scene and the sheriff's fishing scene) and maybe make all the fisshes different from eachother. The different colors don't seem enough.
Still I really enjoyed as I said above, 9/10

Stranglewank Stranglewank

Don't judge me?

Although it freaked me out I still found it hillarious.

Space Strike: Wormhole Space Strike: Wormhole

Good effort!

Nothing new in the game but it all does work very well, it could be a more pleasant time killer with more polished graphs and a not so psychadelic and repetitive environment (it's alwyas the same wormhole but since the ships inside do change the landscape could as well) I did like that intro story you made and that quite humurous script (but you made it too long in level 2!). 7/10 and 4/5 yay! :)
P.S:This reminds me of the early nokia cellphone's game, the space shooter xD.

Super Briefcase Super Briefcase

Simple yet fun game + good Music = 5/5

Funny simple arcade game, great midi music! Simple and effective definately my style. 9/10 5/5. (by the way i liked the sprite too ;) )

fLY_oLD fLY_oLD

Fly on

I reffuse to give a bad vote for this one. People are asking "how do I play this??" when it was kinda obvious it wasn't a game. That doesnt mean it isn't good just because you decided to put it in game section. No much options there i guess, to dead to b e called game and too interactive to be called flash clip.
I liked to read the stuff and i liked the art but it was surely difficult to understand due to the font size :(. Please work it out, and to avoid trouble why don't you notice people that come to check this post that it isn't a game or at least a regular game on te author comments? Must do the trick. I give 3/5. ;)

[madboss] - One Choice [madboss] - One Choice

nice

Epic! Fits on my type of XVIII th century classical music. Good job sir

Warehouse of Neglect (Metal) Warehouse of Neglect (Metal)

Nice

I am a great metal fan but death metal isnt my thing however i really liked the guitars and drums. Suggestions more screeching vocals and louder drums i give 8,5/10

Bring The Pain (FT Metaljonus) Bring The Pain (FT Metaljonus)

Great job

My first review, I was looking at the audio portal (it is the first time i come here!) and I looked strait to heavy metal. Your music is nr.1 on top still i did't expect such a great material. I'd like to ask you do you do all the instruments? I find themelody style near childrem of bodom of course its a litlle lighter. Great job 9/10 and keep up the good work :D. I would suggest you to add more basser drums.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man. Yeah, I do all the instruments. The leads however, were Metaljonus.
http://metaljonus.newgrounds.com/. Definitely check out his fucking page. I swear you won't be disapointed.
I'm forever tweaking my drums. Next song will have heavier ones fer sure.

Thanks for the review!!\m/