Space Strike: Wormhole Space Strike: Wormhole

Good effort!

Nothing new in the game but it all does work very well, it could be a more pleasant time killer with more polished graphs and a not so psychadelic and repetitive environment (it's alwyas the same wormhole but since the ships inside do change the landscape could as well) I did like that intro story you made and that quite humurous script (but you made it too long in level 2!). 7/10 and 4/5 yay! :)
P.S:This reminds me of the early nokia cellphone's game, the space shooter xD.

Super Briefcase Super Briefcase

Simple yet fun game + good Music = 5/5

Funny simple arcade game, great midi music! Simple and effective definately my style. 9/10 5/5. (by the way i liked the sprite too ;) )

fLY_oLD fLY_oLD

Fly on

I reffuse to give a bad vote for this one. People are asking "how do I play this??" when it was kinda obvious it wasn't a game. That doesnt mean it isn't good just because you decided to put it in game section. No much options there i guess, to dead to b e called game and too interactive to be called flash clip.
I liked to read the stuff and i liked the art but it was surely difficult to understand due to the font size :(. Please work it out, and to avoid trouble why don't you notice people that come to check this post that it isn't a game or at least a regular game on te author comments? Must do the trick. I give 3/5. ;)

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

<-- 4.7/5 = Revolutionary!

Cheesy sticks? CHEESY STICKS!? NOOOOO!

thanks guys WE owe you one for this great game. Good job!! 10/10 but doesnt mean it cant be enhaced!

KUDOS! Francisco

ButtonHunt 3 ButtonHunt 3

Congratulations

This is the first button hunt i see ill write a review before i check the others. I gave you a 5 and i want to congratulate you. This is a very fun game because you managed to do so many different levels. But what made me more happy about this game was when i checked the secrets part i loved to see a breast cancer support in a mini game, i loved the jokes (included the warning text u wrote) the music... It is a very simple concept i believe but there's so much in it that made me love this game. You can call me friend ;). Constructive criticism? animated backgrounds where we are supposed to find the red button (well it was more a suggestion hope that it counts!) keep up the good work doing this type of games!

Pico Blast Pico Blast

Nice game!

The game is very good. It wasn't very hard at least I managed to win it at the first try :D. The game reminds me of Alien Rebels from the Super Nintendo game which I used to play when I was like 8and I just loved that game.