FUCKING AGGRON FUCKING AGGRON

I will get a aggron!
I think you could even convince a wild metapod is the best pokémon.

Fish Puncher! Fish Puncher!

FATALITY

All is well when it ends well.
I really enjoyed the classical style of the animation, the only things that you could have done better, I think, would be to avoid the repeating the scenes too much (like the punches scene and the sheriff's fishing scene) and maybe make all the fisshes different from eachother. The different colors don't seem enough.
Still I really enjoyed as I said above, 9/10

Stranglewank Stranglewank

Don't judge me?

Although it freaked me out I still found it hillarious.

Trying to Make Music Trying to Make Music

Music Credits

I enjoyed the animation still in no place did you give credit to The Beatles whose song "Lady Madonna" you used. This goes also in answer to doppler73.

Red Bull Short Red Bull Short

Loved it!

It was very good, nice music choice, nice lively animations and educational :P you're getting a 5 :)

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

5/5 + 9/10

Excelent. Has all that in my opinion any great animation must have: Introduction, the action (very good action!) and a good ending. Plus simple concepts that anyone could understand and good music. I would write a bigger review but the main ideas are written already.
PS: I really liked the jazz ;)

Frost'D Frost'D

Cocoa with snowmen? Nay!

eheh i dindn't fin it scary but i did find it funny. really nice animations, i love the constant motion and those not too much perfect draws. anyway i was right in the mood for some cocoa and fireplaces ;). 5 today 4 tomorrow for my 4,5

animator vs animator.pt.3 animator vs animator.pt.3

Foi bom...

Gostei... a meio houve o 'continua' que me deixou confuso porque pensava que ia acabar e que continuava noutro filme, isso tinha propósito? Dou 9 porque já vi animações de luta mil vezes melhores que esta, no entanto não posso negar que gostei de ver finalmente o português em acção no NewGrounds. Vou continuar a ver os teus filmes mas fica uma sugestão, tenta usar mais efeitos especiais, mais cor, uma paisagem e textura no chão não ficaria mal. Para a próxima não faças o fim a despachar, estava à espera de um final épico... =\ Mas bom trabalho e empenho na mesma ;) agora é sempre a crescer.

Collin & The Wishing Tree Collin & The Wishing Tree

Greeeeat!

WE WANT MORE ANIMATED NEWGROUNDS SLOGANS! this movie teaches that greed sucks ;P

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Good job Sakupen 9/10

That ain't no dad that's just a big, fat and old super-powered punk! I love this movies keep making them :) like dad's on vacation or dad's in the casino.